The National Centre for Early Music offers corporate sponsorship on a range of different levels.
Associating your company with the NCEM and the prestigious internationally renowned Early Music Festivals is an excellent way to reach our audiences and for you also to enjoy some excellent corporate hospitality opportunities. Companies supporting the York Early Music Festival currently include Harrowells Solicitors; JWP Creers (Accountants) and the Shepherd Group. Schroder Financial Management continues their support of the annual Beverley & East Riding Early Music Festival.
Depending on your level of sponsorship there are different benefits available. There are many ways to identify with our artistic programme and creative learning programme.
Benefits can include:
- Access to our audiences at events
- Opportunities to advertising at special rates in our literature
- Opportunities for your staff to support our education work
- Opportunities to benefit from our on-line marketing
- Media exposure for high profile and community events
- Hospitality opportunities to entertain clients before and after events
- Complimentary tickets
- Invitations to VIP receptions
If you would like to discuss ways that your company could get involved, please contact Delma Tomlin, Director of the NCEM on 01904 632220 or email email@example.com