OF THE NCEM
Become a Patron
NCEM Patrons enjoy opportunities to meet early music specialists and like-minded individuals through informal receptions, supper parties and concerts whilst supporting the long-term artistic ambitions of the York Early Music Festival and the National Centre for Early Music.
There are currently two different levels of support - Supporters and Champions, see the benefits below.
SUPPORTERS £500 pa
• Free membership of the York Early Music Festival Friends organisation
• An invitation to the opening reception at the annual York Early Music Festival
• Recognition on the NCEM website and in the Festival programmes
• Seasonal newsletters
• Priority booking
• Reserved seating at the NCEM and other selected venues
CHAMPIONS £1000 pa
• All the benefits offered to NCEM Supporters plus:
• Invitations to an exclusive series of musical suppers at the NCEM hosted by Director Delma Tomlin, offering opportunities to hear and meet emerging young artists and established performers
• Opportunities to attend selected open rehearsals and to meet musicians from across a wide range of musical genres
• Priority booking
NCEM Patrons will be asked to gift aid their annual contributions. NCEM Patrons can pay annually, quarterly or monthly at your convenience. Please check with Cherry Fricker, NCEM's Director of Finance and Operations on 01904 632220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are extremely grateful to these individuals for their practical support and enthusiasm for all the events taking place at the NCEM in York. If you would like to join them, or know more, please contact the NCEM's Director, Dr Delma Tomlin MBE at email@example.com or ring 01904 632220.
You can also support us by joining the Friends of York Early Music Festival, making a donation or leaving a legacy .
NCEM Patrons - Supporting innovation, excellence and creative learning
Our current NCEM Patrons include:
Philip Ashton and Blair Wallace
Ros Clayton and Martin Higginson
Jane Hanstock and Keith Adkins
Joan and Allan Jarvis
Paul Murphy and Ellen Roberts
Andrew and Margaret Scott
Mike and Trish Taylor
Phil & Sally Wood
Become a Friend of the York Early Music Festival
The Friends of York Early Music Festival bring together people with a special love of early music who want to share their passion and ensure the future of early music for future generations.
Friends offer particular support to the biennial International Young Artists Competition which attracts entries from across the world (over 33 countries have been represented to date!) by offering a Friends' Audience Prize and they regularly support the NCEM's youth instrumental ensemble The Minster Minstrels. Friends are offered reserved seating where practical, free programmes and opportunities to meet with like minded individuals.